By Matthew A. McIntosh / 03.14.2016
Heading into the primaries on March 15, five states are at stake on both sides: Ohio, Illinois, Florida, North Carolina, and Missouri.
Gathering polling averages from several sources, following are the current standings:
- Ohio: Kasich up by 5 points
- Illinois: Trump up by 9 points
- Florida: Trump up by 20 points
- North Carolina: Trump up by 8 points
- Missouri: Trump up by 7 points
- Ohio: Clinton up by 8 points
- Illinois: Clinton up by 7 points
- Florida: Clinton up by 26 points
- North Carolina: Clinton up by 24 points
- Missouri: Clinton up by 6 points
Beginning at 6:00 p.m. (CST), updates will be provided consistently here on Brewminate. Those updates will automatically post to Brewminate’s Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages as well.